Her musical career is strongly directed by the work of Brhaddhvani and in this respect she has a firm foundation in the COMET method of musical training. This makes her extend beyond the normal and reach out to different musical styles. She holds a Masters in Music from the University of Madras,.
- Musical meditation and yoga
Her training and teaching does not end with Indian Classical music alone. She has learnt the techniques of Western Classical singing and Piano at the Sibelius Academy at Helsinki, Finland. She has performed with various contemporary and experimental ensembles with "The NADA" of Finland. She has also held workshops at Finland on Indian Classical and Folk music.
- She has performed in sabhas such as Bharat Kalachar / Hamsadhvani / Rasika Ranjani Sabha. At an international level she has performed at Sibelius Academy, Helsinki, Finland.
- She was part of the Music Direction and also one of the performing artists for " Kuruthu" the documentary film recently released on Dr. A.P.J. Kalam.
- Has done Online performance for www.NumTv.com.
- A unique presentation of 19 Ragas - " Raagamalika" - A mild fusion of Carnatic songs with western instruments. This CD was released by President Dr.A.P.J. Kalam.
- Currently working on a Children's project - working on the release of a CD on Fairytales in the poetic form set to music by her to reach out to children all over the world.
- "Gana Vahini" was conferred by the Sri. Ishta Siddhi Vinayakar